Test Drive And Purchase From Home
We now offer a simple process where you can select a vehicle from our extensive range of New, Demonstrator or Used Vehicles. We will then arrange for your Test Drive from your home or place of work, by bringing the vehicle to you*.
We can also take you through a tailored series of contactless purchasing – it is that simple!
- Speak with our team via phone, web chat, messenger, email or text.
- We’ll help you choose the perfect car to suit your needs.
- Financing, payments, insurances, and more can all be managed with our sales and business teams over the phone.
- We will keep you up to date at every stage of the way to arrange delivery.
- It is just another way we help you Drive Away Happy!
*Terms and conditions apply. Dealership will operate this service in a reasonable radius from their location. Service is available from 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am until 5.00pm on Saturdays. Times outside these will be negotiated at the time of booking. If the vehicle of your choice is not available, the same make and model will be used for the initial test drive. All applicants must be over 21 years of age and possess a current full Driving Licence. An excess of $1,000 applies in the event of an accident however by electing to pay $50 you are only liable to pay the excess of $750 in the unlikely event of an accident. A copy of drives licence must be available for Test Drive. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Details correct as of 23/03.2020.
Up to $150k* instant tax write-off!
Are you a small/medium business with a turnover of less than $500m?
- Are you looking for a vehicle for business use prior to 30 June 2020?
- Are you purchasing a vehicle for less than $150,000 if not registered for GST?
Or $165,000 (including GST) if registered for GST?*
If the above is applicable to you, you may be entitled to the $150,000 instant tax write-off.
*We are unable to provide advice to you on the ability to claim this deduction for you and your business. Please consult with your accountant or tax agent. The vehicle must be delivered by 30 June 2020 to claim in the 2020 financial year.